Water Feature Repair/Service

Discussion in 'Non Sun City Related Discussions' started by J_and_V, Feb 25, 2016.

1. J_and_V

J_and_V Member

The house we bought has a "water feature". *It's not my favorite part of the house, but it is here so I'm responsible for it. *
    One of the "spouts" is throwing water higher than "normal", and getting water in places water shouldn't be. *Can any one recommend a water feature service/repair person?

2. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Try calling a couple of handy men from the paper and see if they want to tackle it. We had a fountain built by the owners when we first bought here and the best advice we got was to plow it under. Though yours is way nicer than ours was.

3. J_and_V

J_and_V Member

I took a couple of tools out and at least redirected the water. *It's not a proper fix, but all the water is back to being contained in the "feature".
    I'll deal with when we get back from the wedding.

4. Cynthia

Cynthia Well-Known Member

Just found a business card while cleaning a out pile of stuff. Pete's Irrigation Service, "Watering Systems & Malibu Lights" in Surprise, 623-583-9418. It doesn't say landscape so he might have knowledge for your water feature. Couldn't hurt to ask.

5. J_and_V

J_and_V Member

Thanks Cynthia