Trent Franks, again.

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by carptrash, Aug 20, 2019.

1. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

Sometime around March 14, 2017 (according to my camera) I learned that there was to be a protest or at least an offer as to how he should vote on the “Repeal Obama Care” issue, at US Representative Trent Frank’s office. We trudged up and down Bell Road (I think it was) for a bit and then went over to Frank’s office nearby. Once again (see another posting) Frank was “unavailable” but we could talk to his flak catcher if we wished. Which we did and in a surprising moment of candor he admitted that after a few recent, rowdy public meetings Republican Congressmen and women were no longer going to have, or at least going to attend, public, town hall type meetings. “There is just no telling what might happen.” Good point, like their constituents might tell them what they think of of their voting patterns and other rude things. Trent Franks turned out to be a self-limiting problem and the rest is history, but still unraveling its self.

The purpose here is two fold, one I am uploading a ton of pictures from life in and around Sun City and two, ther is a hope that folks here will feel free, even inclined to toss in there ideas on some of this stuff.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/60188803@N00/albums/72157710457160456