The Trumpster...

Discussion in 'Non Sun City Related Discussions' started by BPearson, Feb 17, 2016.

1. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

So true g47 and it looks like the last three standing will ride it out till the convention. Now Trump has said he may not support the republican nomination which to me means if the pubs play games come convention time, Trump may well take his marbles and run as an independent.

This is easily the most fun election i have ever witnessed and one can only expect it to get more crazy as we draw near the summer months.

I actually find Trump's comments refreshing from the political speak of all the other talking heads. Nope...doesn't mean i would ever vote for him.

2. Rusco

Rusco New Member

Nate Silver’s 538 blog puts Trump’s chances of winning AZ at about 76%. *National odds today are 50/50 following the ‘bounce’ of the DNC convention.

3. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

If a qualified woman was running for president, I would vote for her.
    Unfortunately, I do not think the woman now running is qualified.
    All that hugging at the convention was so phony.
    And the bashing of Trump was very unprofessional.
    I wonder if the other candidate has read the constitution.

Although Trump might not have a lot of political qualifications , he knows people who do and will use them.
    He might even use his own airplane!!!!!

Bill's health seems to be in question and so does the health of his wife. You know. What's her name.

4. Cynthia

Cynthia Well-Known Member

By what's her name I think you mean future President Hillary Clinton, the most qualified candidate ever. Did anyone preferr the hate filled RNC? Hate, doom, screams lack of facts and the Hillary bashing far exceeded anything from the DNC of Trump. I'll take viewing hugs any day...real or imagined.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  5. BPearson

Couldn't agree more C. When i was way younger i used to be a wrestling fan...and watching the republican convention was akin to watching Wrestlemania from the WWE...no surprise there, pretty much the average trump fan base. Way classy too on the "lock her up" chants. But best of all was the opening invocation at the righties hate fest...really?

6. BPearson

Hey R? How's the new place working out for you guys?

7. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

i'm with her!!

8. J_and_V

J_and_V Member

I wish everyone could get past the name calling and rhetoric and think about what is at stake.

If you must vote for Mr. Trump, vote for him because you like/agree with him and his positions. HIM and HIS positions, not his friends...when the rubber meets the road, he will be the one that puts our future on the line.

Please DO NOT VOTE for him just because you do not like Hillary Clinton.

(BILL CLINTON is not running for anything, you can not vote for or against him.)

Judge each candidate fairly. If you do not agree with the bashing from one side, why would you agree with the bashing on the other side?

As for qualifications. What qualifications are needed? Which candidate has those qualifications, and which one doesnt?

Me, I prefer a candidate that is inclusive and is looking to the future. I prefer a candidate that wants to see everyone succeed. I prefer a candidate that listens to others and is willing to make decisions that will benefit the greater good.

I'll never deny anyone their right to vote for whoever they choose...I just hope each person does their own homework and seriously considers the consequences of their vote.

9. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

I will never post anything re presidential elections again.