Supporters of Karen McAdam Facebook Group

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by OneDayAtATime, Aug 22, 2021.

1. OneDayAtATime

OneDayAtATime Active Member

Let's go make Good Trouble!!!

2. OneDayAtATime

ALL:

I just discovered how to send an email to a member of this group within this forum. If you want to become a member of the Support Karen McAdams Facebook page but a) don't belong to FB, b) don't want to belong to FB but do want to be included on the Master Database (or Contact List) that I am creating to keep RCSC members in the loop, please consider sending me an email within this forum with your name and email address.

One caveat - you must know the name of the person to whom you are sending the email, and you must put it in exactly. For example, mine will be OneDayAtATime.
    I hope the pictures are big enough to see when you click on them because they're not when I insert them.

*Go to the bottom of this page.

*In the right corner, click on the arrow inside the double arrow. If you hover over it, it says "Open Quick Navigation.
    upload_2021-9-14_18-20-52.png

*On the left side of the pop-up, under General Links, click on Conversation
    upload_2021-9-14_18-24-3.png

*Click on "Start a New Conversation."

upload_2021-9-14_18-26-29.png

The more names on the list, the easier it will be to stay in communication with each other!

eyesopen likes this.
  3. CMartinez

CMartinez Active Member

OneDayAtATime, you are so ingenoius to find alternatives to be able to reach out to others so we can all stay connected. I truly beleive as we move forward, staying in contact while not broadcasting intent, will be ideal.

I trust the members of the community to be above the fray and will do all possible to assist in getting a resolution to the outstanding situations. I promise to do all I can within my own limitations to get this ball of wax rolling in a clear and concise direction, to the benefit of the members and this community.

Thank you for all you do, it is greatly appreciated.

OneDayAtATime and Poison_Ivy like this.
  4. FYI

FYI Active Member

Another way to send a private email is to click on the box located in the upper left hand corner of the thread with the poster's screen name.

As long as you are Logged-in you can click on CMartinez's photo and another box will appear and you'll see "Start a Conversation". You can send a private e-mail that way too.

5. OneDayAtATime

Heads Up! I'm working on a statement....but frantically trying to add names and email addresses to the database as they are coming into my email hot and heavy! I've almost got 200 names. People - get the word out to the clubs you belong to; the neighbors you know. You don't have to join Facebook to join Karen's cause. Just send me an email.

The Board has mass email at their fingertips as well as other means to communicate to us. We need a way to communicate.

The more people that I can email information to, the better. That way any plans that we make will not be written here for just anybody to read!

6. FYI

FYI Active Member

Then I suggest that you or somebody else can vouch for those sending you their e-mail address'. Some not so nice people may use bogus names and e-mail address' just so they receive your inside information?