Sun City wildlife

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by carptrash, Dec 26, 2022.

Tags:
  1. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

We are all pretty used to the coyote population around here but recently I've noticed some new (at least to me) critters in Sun City. A road kill racoon showed up on Del Webb not long ago and shortly thereafter I spotted three late at night (9:30 or so, late for SC) of them crossing Del Webb just south of Cameo. Then about three days ago our Left wing-Right wing Focus Group meeting was interrupted by the unmistakable oder of skunk. Has anyone spotted one (or more) of those delightful creatures yet?

2. jeb

jeb Active Member

I have not seen racoon nor skunk, but "Left-wing Right-wing Focus Group" caught my eye... What kind of strange animal is that??

3. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

the "Left-wing Right-wing Focus Group" is a strange animal, various folks with different viewpoints on about every subject who get together in a couple of different formats to discuss these issues until violence is threatened.

4. FYI

FYI Well-Known Member

I wouldn't imagine those gettogethers last very long? I have found that the only time the Left will engage in debate with the Right is if the Right agrees with the Left's opinion!

Just say'n!!! Lol!

5. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

That's because the "left's" opinions are always correct.
    Just saying.

carptrash likes this.
  6. jeb

jeb Active Member

lol - yeah that didn't take long !!

7. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

[I have found that the only time the Left will engage in debate with the Right is if the Right agrees with the Left's opinion!

Just say'n!!! Lol![/QUOTE]
    Well there you have it. Perhaps it is time for you to check some of your assumptions.

8. FYI

FYI Well-Known Member

Perhaps you shouldctske your own advise?

I refuse to get into a pissing contest with you other than to say, just look at the state we're in with the administration we currently have.

I bet you were probably a teacher?

9. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Easy does it carp, FYI gets pissy over his politics rather than ours. I would never have took the shot across the bow, but, after all, he shot first. And to be honest, 2022 has been a very good year. Inflation isn't a USA thing, it's global and a direct result of coming out of the pandemic. It's hit everyone hard. Of course the real celebration comes as we sent Lake packing along with the other two goofs who think the orange guy was robbed.

Best of all, having grown up Catholic. i now know it's perfectly fine to define myself as being "Jew-ish" God can't help the republican party if they keep finding stumble-bums to be their candidates. And to be very clear, i spend way more time reading conservative sites; i already know the dribble coming from the left.

10. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

If by that you mean I should check my own assumptions, okay, but you are the one who wrote "I have found that the only time the Left will engage in debate with the Right is if the Right agrees with the Left's opinion!" and I am the one who discusses all sorts of issues with with Rightists a lot. Leading me to believe, from personal experience, that your assumption above should be reconsidered.
    I was teacher in the Peace Corps and then a substitute teacher back in the late 1970s but not since then, so I'd say that's another assumption that needs to be reworked. Also you seem to be suggesting that I back or backed Biden as his being "the administration we currently have" and that's another erroneous assumption. That's quite a string of them.