Restaurant Discussions in Sun City Arizona

Discussion in 'Restaurants' started by Ad Poster, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Yakutat

Yakutat New Member

I have tried Little Bite of Italy several times and have been very disappointed. All the red sauces taste like they came out of a can. They also have music on friday's and saturday's good times.

2. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

I have been to Wow Cafe several times.
    Good food. Good prices.

3. Ruthie

Ruthie New Member

We really love the Line Thai Restaurant as well. And On The Border is our favorite for Mexican. Their white sauce enchiladas are to die for.

4. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

I have been to the WOW cafe several times.
    Friendly people, good food, reasonable prices.

5. Fiona

Fiona New Member

We could walk to WOW, so hoping we can pop in and try it soon. Wonderful to have so much so close to home.

6. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

Our favorites: Nino's at 107th & Grand for Mexican, Line Thai at 99th & Bell, Chinese Buffet-type food the China Olive at 103rd & Grand in the old Furr's Cafeteria building, breakfast & Friday fish dinner Royal Cafe at 107th & Grand, Famous Daves BBQ on 83rd and for pizza we go to or order delivery from Barro's Pizza at 83rd & Cactus. These are are regular stops but we do try to go to a new place each month.

We went to Fajitas at 26th Ave. & Peoria a few days ago since we saw the review on PBS "Check Please". Meal was okay and the portions huge. Dessert was the highlight - flan and a sizzling apple pie.

7. suncityjack

suncityjack Active Member

Alas, I am in mourning for the loss of Chevys Fresh Mex at Arrowhead Town Center. Don't know when they pulled out, but a real shame since they did the tableside guacamole and had excellent hot tortilla chips, and sitting outside was always pleasant. Looked on web and only listing for Chevys was somewhere in Nevada for the nearest one: not an option!

8. Fiona

Fiona New Member

We had such a dismal experience at Hiachi last weekend I have to take it off my favorites now. Never again.....

9. Fiona

Fiona New Member

We have Barro's at least twice a month and freeze one of the pizzas. I love their sauce....

10. Anita Mae

Anita Mae Member

check out Osaka - www.osakaaz.com - in Peoria - 83rd Ave. South of Bell - - Grand opening - - many great deals - Happy Hour - the food extra good.
    Deals available on their web site.