REFUNDS

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by GCotten, Mar 17, 2020.

1. suncityjack

suncityjack Active Member

Thanks for posting that Aggie. I have been looking all over for that and couldn't find it. Where is it from and is it available on RCSC website? I thought I went through everything there and nothing had it....

2. suncityjack

But what are considered the hours? I went to golf web site and looks like folks can sign up for tee times from 5 a.m. through 6p.m. so are we supposed to guesstimate that if someone signs up for a 6 p.m. tee time that they'll be playing for c. 2 hrs. and I can only walk in the dark? Seems to me that once night falls folks aren't going to be playing golf so that's always a safe bet for walking, but don't they adjust tee times to fit the hours of daylight? Seems last tee time should be about 2 hrs. before nightfall which would mean they'll be playing the last nine while I could start walking on the first nine....

3. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

The information is on the RCSC website under Corporate Documents - Board Policies. The location within the Board Policies is - BP No. 17 – Golf.

4. suncityjack

Jeepers.I kept thinking the category "Board Policies" was policies FOR THE BOARD to follow, not policies by the board FOR US to follow. Enlightenment has descended. Thanks!