Problem with New Posts

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by Cynthia, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Cynthia

Cynthia Well-Known Member

The new posts list is helpful but I notice that when I click on one thread of the new posts and then go back to new posts list again all the other new posts (that I haven't yet read) have disappeared. I don't remember this happening before. Has anyone noticed this issue?

2. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Use your back button, don't click on new posts again.

3. Cynthia

Don't always have time to go back and read everything at once. But maybe it's fixed now? Suddenly I can access them again. Will see.

4. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Let us know if you continue to see this. It is based on when you last logged in or if you are away from your computer for a while they will reset form the last session.

5. gilmark

gilmark New Member

Have you been able to work out this problem?

6. Cynthia

It seems to be better. I don't see it works as the admin says in the post above, based on the last log in, but they are not disappearing as they were doing that day I posted about it.

7. Cynthia

They do disappear if I log out. But I just realized i can look at all today's posts under Quick Links. Still trying to figure out orange vs grey envelopes. I thought it was wnen I had read it the color would change, but that doesn't seem to work. Can't find it on the search. Anyone figure it our yet?