PARTIAL LOST VIDEO RECOVERED 2021 RCSC ANNUAL MEMBER MEETING

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by eyesopen, Dec 21, 2021.

1. eyesopen

eyesopen Well-Known Member

LOOK! Video from 2021 RCSC ANNUAL MEMBER MEETING.

Some, not all has been recovered! 1:03.11
    Hmm, how did that finally happen?
    Who oversaw the process?
    When will the rest be recovered?

Watch at 24:27 McAdam speaks, 28:00 Akins blasts McAdam

2021 Annual RCSC Membership Meeting - Monday, December 13, 2021

Tap on the black screen
    “Watch on YouTube” video will come up.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
    suncityjack and Michael Wendel like this.
  2. suncityjack

suncityjack Active Member

Thanks for making it easy to find one of the more interesting segments!

OneDayAtATime likes this.
  3. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Good to see they "recovered' some of it. Sadly the first half of the video is apparently "lost." The first portion containing the motions we put forward aren't there. That's where the most damage would have been done. I remember after proposing the motion my comments were fairly pointed and volatile. I also remember as i walked away from the mic, the crowd roaring and my thoughts immediately were; "damn, people are finally starting to get it, Sun City was built by and for the members, not just for the board and the general manager."

That first half of the video would have been a spectacular recruiting video to grow the ranks of those who believe fighting for our rebirth is worth the time and effort. That aside, lots of really, really good comments from members. I especially loved the guy that pointed out the two board bookends who were apparently shaking their heads regarding comments from members about representing the community. That says it all as both have served near on 7 years and have insisted the roll of the board is "loyalty" to the corporation.

Too bad they never really understood the meaning of "loyalty" as defined in their fiduciary obligations.

eyesopen and OneDayAtATime like this.
  4. SCR

SCR Active Member

Interesting video. It’s fairly obvious to me that it has been edited as the standard opening remarks were stitched in. The video did not start with member comments. The entire beginning of the video has been removed.