Parking

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by Julianna, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Julianna

Julianna Member

Where do people have their visitors Park that are visiting overnight I know that there are strict parking rules in Sun City. I am thinking ahead with regards to Christmas visitors.
    Also is there a place where I can be looking this up instead of bugging all of you guys with my questions!? ( I've done Google searches without any luck.)

2. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Bugging us is just fine J; it's how Sun City works...helping one another learn how to get the most out of the Sun City way of life. Your safest bet is to have them park in your driveway, that's never an issue, unless of course they butt out into the street or sidewalk. As far as the rules, they are contained in the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R's) and you can find them here. They are enforced by the Sun City Home Owners Association (SCHOA), and if memory serves me, you are in a single family home and should be getting a 1 year free membership plus information on the organization.

3. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

Call Condo Owner's Association
    623-974-9035
    Home Owner's Association
    623-974-4718
    If you are in an HOA, ask the president.

4. Julianna

Julianna Member

Thank you yes I do have a copy of the rules and I thought it said a car could not be parked in the driveway for more than like 3 days or something so I guess my real question is if you have people staying for a week is that okay?
    Don't want to be a rule breaker fresh out of the gate!

5. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Driveway is fine, street is a problem.

Julianna likes this.