Our Southern Border

Discussion in 'Non Sun City Related Discussions' started by Happy Hippie, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Happy Hippie

Happy Hippie Active Member

I can barely survive now. Who is going to pay for this? 250k December alone. Where will they stay? Who will feed them? What about health care??

Sep 21, 2023 — A jaw-dropping 3.8 million people have entered the United States through its borders since President Joe Biden took office in 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo9Uj9P1mgI

2. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

It is too bad that Trump scuttled the bipartisan attempt at passing some legislation or at least getting enough funds to deal with this issue.

3. Happy Hippie

Do you have a mental deficiency? You are reaching back 6 months to try to get my goat so to speak? It won't work. Now run along and go play with Dave. BTW why did you pick a bottom feeding fish for your secret name?

4. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

I came here to check out some of the non-SC threads and found this one. How I got my "secret name" is a longish story that I don't feel like sharing with someone who considers me to be mentally deficient. In fact I see little reason to chat with such a person at all. I guess I gave you a little insight into me and you have certainly given me some insight into you.

5. Happy Hippie

Bye then