Memorial Day Observance in Sun City

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by eyesopen, May 22, 2024.

1. eyesopen

eyesopen Well-Known Member

Sunland Memorial Park Memorial Day observation in Sun City
    Monday, May 27, 2024
    Sunland Memorial Park in Sun City commemorates the sacrifices veterans made with a ceremony including a flyover, guest speaker and patriotic music. A complimentary lunch follows at the funeral home.

Monday, May 27th, 2024 at Sunland Memorial Park, 15826 N. Del Webb Blvd., Sun City.
    623-933-0161

Details: Gather at 8:30am, ceremony begins at 9am. Look to the sky for dramatic flyover at approximately 9:30am!

Memorial Day was created to honor military members who lost their lives serving and protecting the country.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com

ALSO: Memorial Day at VA National Memorial Cemetery of Arizona in Phoenix

Community members can come out and place flags at the VA National Memorial Cemetery of Arizona in Phoenix on Friday, May 25, and attend a Memorial Day program at the cemetery on Monday, May 27.

For those interested in placing flags, the group will meet at 7 a.m. Saturday, May 25, at center stage at the VA cemetery.

Details: 7 a.m. Saturday, May 25, for flag placing; 8 a.m. Monday, May 27, for ceremony. VA National Memorial Cemetery of Arizona, 23029 N. Cave Creek Road, Phoenix. Free.
    480-368-8714

www.honoringamericasveterans.org

Emily Litella and Janet Curry like this.
  2. eyesopen

eyesopen Well-Known Member

Janet Curry likes this.
  3. Simper Di Dad! From your three sons.

Janet Curry likes this.
  4. I know is Semper fi.

Janet Curry likes this.
  5. OneDayAtATime

OneDayAtATime Well-Known Member

Next time I see you, I'll show you how to edit your own post in TOSC.
    Jean

Happy Hippie likes this.