Littering in Sun City

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by carptrash, Feb 26, 2018.

1. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

Recently, for the first time ever (Carpscience) Sun City was introduced to the Wind Chill Factor. One of the side effects of the "wind factor" was that a bunch of the political signs planted around town blew away. Into the road. Often taking their wire legs with them. If I (or you for that matter) hits one and gets a flat tire should we expect the candidate whose sign it is to ante up for a new tire? Should they be cited by the Posse for littering? Their name is on each sign. Can I do a citizens arrest, or some other police or vigilante type action regarding this public hazard? Your opinion matters.

2. Riggo

Riggo Member

This is a classic candidate flip-flop.

Emily Litella likes this.
  3. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

Since as far as I can tell all the signs are for Repubicans, so Democrats did all this?

4. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Someone needs to contact the Montenegro people and tell him to collect his trash littering all of Sun City. The election is over dude and you lost, move on and get the yard signs picked up. BTW, for the stone cold moron still sporting the Trump sign in his front yard, take it down...it's plain embarrassing on so many levels, i couldn't begin to count them.

Emily Litella likes this.
  5. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

We (opinion) don't need to feel embarrassed by someone else's actions, only our oown, and I'd just as soon that folks who feel so inclined do label themselves.