I Can Help

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by mrsbscrafts, May 15, 2013.

1. mrsbscrafts

mrsbscrafts New Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Bobbie, I recently retired March 2012 and live in Phase 1 of Sun City, AZ. I pretty much know how to do most anything and I do mean anything. I will give a small list to start, but I am a person that likes to learn everything and anything. So if any of you need my assistance, I would be more than happy to help. By the way, I am trying to start a jewelry business in between my other activities.

The things I can assist with: Sewing, making quilts, like baby blanket or quilts or even cloths for yourselft,
    Cooking, love to cook, so I've tried quite a few dishes and have a spice cabinet
    of spices from A to Z.
    Ceramic painting
    House painting/ inside and out
    Wallpaper hanger
    Laminated wood flooring (helped my husband) can get by
    Tile - countertops and floors (bathrooms and kitchen)
    Love Computers
    I groom my own dog (maltipoo) only thing is she won't let me do her nails.

These are a few items off the top of my head I know how to do, there is more if I think about it or if someone asks.

Thank you for your time, maybe I will hear from a few of you. Bobbie

2. bmac007

bmac007 Member

WOW!! Great stuff... I am not in Sun City yet but what a great a thing to know... it's exactly why I love this site... If you live in Sun City Arizona... If you need help... mrsbscrafts looks to be it!!!

3. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

Your font color is bad. It should be darker.
    Like maybe black

4. bmac007

bmac007 Member

agreed hard to read but I do like purple... maybe try bold!!

5. mrsbscrafts

mrsbscrafts New Member

Pegmih - thank you for the feed back on my font color, I was trying to get it darker - different systems - just have to fiddle - thanks again - Bobbie

6. mrsbscrafts

mrsbscrafts New Member

Hi everyone, resending in a darker font, I think.

My name is Bobbie, I recently retired March 2012 and live in Phase 1 of Sun City, AZ. I pretty much know how to do most anything and I do mean anything. I will give a small list to start, but I am a person that likes to learn everything and anything. So if any of you need my assistance, I would be more than happy to help. By the way, I am trying to start a jewelry business in between my other activities.

The things I can assist with: Sewing, making quilts, like baby blanket or quilts or even cloths for yourselft,
    Cooking, love to cook, so I've tried quite a few dishes and have a spice cabinet
    of spices from A to Z.
    Ceramic painting
    House painting/ inside and out
    Wallpaper hanger
    Laminated wood flooring (helped my husband) can get by
    Tile - countertops and floors (bathrooms and kitchen)
    Love Computers
    I groom my own dog (maltipoo) only thing is she won't let me do her nails.

These are a few items off the top of my head I know how to do, there is more if I think about it or if someone asks.

Thank you for your time, maybe I will hear from a few of you. Bobbie

7. Sulley007

Sulley007 New Member

Yes the darker is now much easier to read!

8. bmac007

bmac007 Member

welcome again to the Talk Of Sun City you are truly a "do it yourself" person!!

9. mrsbscrafts

mrsbscrafts New Member

bmac007 - this is bobbie - just going thru some of these and found your message - thank you -

10. bmac007

bmac007 Member

No problem!! Great info you gave....

Also, when you login the site... go to the top left and hit "new posts" this will give you all the new posts since the last time you logged on to the site... It's very helpful..

11. Anita Mae

Anita Mae New Member

Wow - - Bobbie, you are a person of many talents ! Thank You for your information ! :applause: