Homeland on Showtime

Discussion in 'Talk of Television' started by bmac007, Nov 10, 2012.

1. bmac007

bmac007 Member

Has anyone been watching "Homeland" on Showtime? I just wanted everyone to know that this is one of the best TV series on right now. The first 8-10 episodes start last fall 2011. It was so successful that it won all type of awards and this year it's in the middle of season 2. Simply one the better shows I have seen.. Click on link about it so you can read if it's for you but don't read to much so it spoils it.... It is worth paying for Showtime each fall to get this... I would STRONGLY suggest you see the first season before you watch the second... you might be able to rent the first season somewhere as well... Showtime also replays them... Gotta watch the 1st season before the 2nd....

enjoy!! :cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeland_(TV_series))

2. CopperLady

CopperLady New Member

This season of Homeland was by far the best ! What a great series. I look forward to next year.

3. bmac007

bmac007 Member

Season 1 and Season 2 were amazing!! Anyone out there get netflix or get showtime if they are going to play season 1 and 2 for next couple months to lead into season 3 (12 episodes) which starts on:
    September 29, 2013 and goes until December 15, 2013

About the Series
    The winner of 6 Emmy® Awards including Outstanding Drama Series, HOMELAND is an edge-of-your-seat sensation. Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody (Emmy® winner Damian Lewis) is both a decorated hero and a serious threat. CIA officer Carrie Mathison (Emmy® winner Claire Danes) is tops in her field despite being bipolar. The delicate dance these two complex characters perform, built on lies, suspicion, and desire, is at the heart of this gripping, emotional thriller in which nothing short of the fate of our nation is at stake.

Here is more info on how to catch up on season 1 and 2... well worth it... your will be addicted...
    http://www.sho.com/sho/homeland/home

4. Ken

Ken Administrator

I agree with Bmac... unbelievable show right?? Homeland is great.. season 1 awesome... but believe this or not... I think season 2 was better than season 1 which is hard to state... Which means for you Emily lots of fun watching... enjoy.. Season 3 starts soon on showtime!! MUST SEE if you have not seen homeland