Hi I am a new member, my name is Sherry

Discussion in 'Sun City New Members' started by Sherry, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Sherry

Sherry New Member

I just want to say that this is something great for all us over 40's lol:D. I just moved to the area from WAshington state. Had allot of great help, for it was a tough move. The movers were great. And the cleaning team I hired was the best. If you need any help in moving and cleaning let me know. I have their numbers. I feel so lucky to finally be hear. Can't wait to start spending quality time with the family. Just wanted to chime in, bye for now. Sherry:)

2. bmac007

bmac007 Member

Sherry, welcome to the site as it grows everyday!!! Welcome to sun city I will be in Arizona hopefully in the next year.. Please do comeback and post on things in sun city as I would love to hear about them!!

3. CopperLady

CopperLady New Member

4. Fiona

Fiona New Member

Welcome to Sun City. The first summer is usually the hardest to get through but we look forward to the heat now.

5. LAPPY50

LAPPY50 Super Moderator

Sherry,
    Welcome!!! Coming from Washington will be a change but if you have family down here then you've probably been here before. The best to you as you get settled.

Lots of nice folks on this site. So if you need anything just start a thread or go into an existing thread that might apply to what you want or need!

Ciao,
    Lappy

6. Sulley007

Sulley007 New Member

Welcome Sherry! Which part of Sun City do you live in?

7. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

Where in Washington are you from?
    I moved to Sun City in 2007 from Oak Harbor, WA.

When weatherman says it is going to be over 110, it sounds a lot better than there is going to be over 3 feet of snow!
    There is a saying in Sun City "You don't have to shovel sunshine".

8. bmac007

bmac007 Member

Sherry, Come back to the site!! Say hello!! How do you like Sun City? Did you settle in from the move?