Covid 19

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by SCR, Mar 25, 2020.

1. SCR

SCR Active Member

"For those who say that the President said inject Clorox or bleach or ANYTHING else into your body"
    Here is a link that clearly states that Trumpty Dumpty did in fact ask if it would be possible to inject disinfectents to kill the virus.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-disinfectants-covid-19/

Here is a video of the briefing. Pay close attention to Dr Birx as Trumpty Dumpty asks his questions looking at Dr Birx and also watch his face. There is no sarcasm to be seen, and Dr Birx sat there like a bump on a log dumbfounded that the president would even think of suggesting Disinfectents internally. The next day after Trump to spin this thing as sarcasm he probably told Birx exactly what to say. Another interesting tidbit I've noticed in the briefings is that Dr Fauci has been absent. I suspect the medical community is getting disgusted with the crap that comes out of Trumps mouth.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1253755048934375426

As for your Healight, that device is currently being STUDIED. It is not currently in use.

If anyone cares to look at Limbaughs site, you will see that the words used in post #88 are almost verbatim what Limbaugh was spouting.

2. Tom McClain

Tom McClain Member

SCR, you are the definition of “Fake News.” My wife, my neighbors, and I saw the press conference live and no where no how did any of what you allege occur.

and Cedars-Sinai Hospital is presently using the HealLight as we write.

And tonight my wife and I witnessed Ambassador Dr. Birx directly refute what you said about her.

3. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

Trumps exact words, as far as I can discover were, "“I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute,” Trump said. “One minute! And is there a way we can do something, by an injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that."
    You decide for yourself what the fake news is.

4. Tom McClain

Tom McClain Member

Again Fake News SCR, I see no mention of Clorox or Lysol? I see an implication or question to the experts such as Ambassador Dr. Birx and the DHS Deputy Assistant Secretary that had accomplished and briefed the study on UV Light and other methods of killing the Virus on methods to help the afflicted. One method being the Cedars-Sinai UV A HealLight catheter already in use at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles.

As an aside, how many of you have UV light sterilizers in your home for air and water? Do you know their is a UV sterilizer for your Smart Phone? Interesting, No? Yes?

5. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

I'm having a problem following this discussion.
    Please remember this is "TALKOFSUNCITY".
    Not "Talk of Washington, Jefferson, or Trump".

6. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

No...this thread is titled COVID 19 and covers anything regarding this "invisible enemy". If you figure out how to start a new thread you can begin a discussion of your choice.

7. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

Since George no longer has a cause with ARS he has focused his attentions here. Many of us know of other's real identities and it's up to the individual if they want to reveal it here. I prefer my nickname as much as he does.

8. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

Just watched Mike Wallace on Fox News Sunday...I call it watching "Happy News". Not sure the very sensible doctor from Johns Hopkins said what the network was hoping for. They also played a clip where VP Pence said the virus would be gone by Memorial Day the end of May! Yippee!!

9. Tom McClain

Tom McClain Member

I believe Mike Wallace is retired or has assumed room temperature. Chris Wallace is the host.

and Chris is a Democrat like his father.

10. Say What

Say What Active Member

Scum ex teabaggers losers worthless scum with their lives so they can kill others to keep the rich happy who are hunkered down in their bunkers. We will see if the felon in Chief go out on the campaign trail and not wear a mask or be in an airtight capsule.

11. Tom McClain

Tom McClain Member

Did we get out of bed on the wrong side this morning? Too bad.

12. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

When there are this few posters involved on a thread, probably less than a dozen, I can see no reason that it should not grow and go organically in whatever direction the editors involved take it. Because we have some unfinished business yet.

13. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

I will admit when I'm wrong. Must be showing my age when Mike Wallace was everywhere.

14. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

I think I recognize this person from when we posted on the old site. I'm pretty sure not a Sun City resident but wandered onto this site to keep things stirred up.

15. SCR

SCR Active Member

The Covid19 pandemic and the actions of our exalted dictator directly affect what happens in Sun City.

The Trump coronavirus team is a poor example of how to follow the CDC guidlines.
    In every briefing the team members are closer the 6 feet and none of them are wearing masks. They should be setting an example for the rest of us.

16. Tom McClain

Tom McClain Member

Reason no one is wearing masks and not maintaining 6 feet is every one of them are tested just before they come in. No one including the President gets in that room without being tested for Wuhan virus.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  17. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

None-the-less they are supposed (from my leftist point-of-view) to be setting a good example for those of us not protected by executive privilege. "Do as I say, not as I do" is rarely very helpful.

18. Tom McClain

Tom McClain Member

Gloom despair and agony on me. Deep dark depression excessive misery. If I had no bad luck I’d have no luck at all, gloom despair and agony on me.

This describes the whole leftist Attitude in this country right now. Thank God there are those of us who are not going around that the glass is half empty but the glass is more than half full.

19. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Fair Warning: Peg, don't read any further, it may save you from getting an ulcer.

I've followed the thread with some curiosity. I've called no one names, asked some questions, used my own name and even applauded Tom for his service (it's real carp and he didn't raise it, i did). With that out of the way, i am still waiting for a response to the number, the threshold where the number of deaths we should endure so the economy can be reopened? Seems to me anyone proposing opening before the minimal requirements set aside in the presidents 3 step program should have at the very least arrived at how many we are willing to sacrifice before it is too many. Or, perhaps there is no magic number and we should just all accept a bunch of us are going to die so the rest of us aren't "living on our knees."

Let's get real about all of this. The vast majority of idiots protesting in the streets are trump supporters who see his second term being flushed down the toilet. The first three years were chaos enough for many of the more normal folks who were tired of the crazy. At best, he had a 50/50 chance of being re-elected. The economy was his his biggest selling point, and now that has crashed and burned. Saying it is in the toilet would give toilets a bad rap. Compound it all with the abysmal way he handled the COVID 19 crisis (BTW Tom, that's what it is called), and a second term gets further away with each passing day. The best thing he can do is step away from the daily updates and let the professionals in the room handle it. Except, that's not his style, he has to be the center of attention. At least until the entire world is laughing at him and his stupid off the cuff comments. Then he goes and hides behind his twitter feed.

Lastly, i start each day reading any number of websites. Lots of news feeds, some weekly periodicals and two sites that are right wing. One, The Resurgent is my favorite. Bill Kristol, Charlie Sikes and the gang are simply brilliant. Yup, never-trumpers. True conservatives that refused to compromise their values to worship at the alter of trump. I admire them and the principles they believed in. The other, The Bulwark is run by Erick Erickson. Sadly, this week they stopped taking comments. There were several readers who were able to discuss the articles, both pro and con. I like getting my information from a wide variety of sites, though i have to confess i stay away from Fox, Alex Jones, The Drudge report and the like.

I truly get it Tom. You and all the trump lovers are hoping for a miracle. Open everything up and hope it works for the best. To hell with the experts, we all know they are part of the deep state, run by the fake news and the DNC. BTW, that lament is growing old. The donald best find a new foil if he is to have any chance come November. Really looking forward to that number of deaths you/we are to endure so the president can get re-elected.

20. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

By days end, we will have 55,000 plus dead in this country in roughly 3 months. Just where in your glass do they fit Tom. And then there's the 26.5 million who have lost their job...are they in the half full glass as well?

I guess it's all okay because trump is still our go-to guy. Praise the lord.