Car wash in the Sun City area?

Discussion in 'Non Sun City Related Discussions' started by J_and_V, Jan 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. J_and_V

J_and_V Member

Morning...
    The drive from Seattle made a mess of the car. Anyone know of a good car wash in the SC area?

2. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

There is a $3 car wash on Union Hills somewhat east of 91st.
    At least I think it is still there.
    When I have my car serviced at GM on Bell & 87th they wash my car.
    They also wash my car - free - on my birthday.
    Try googling "car wash Sun City AZ" and see what you get.

3. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

We always use the car wash on Olive near 107th Avenue. Pretty new place and choice of $3, $6 or more depending on needs. Large station with free vacuums and shaded area. It happens to be next to a McDonalds so makes grabbing a snack or coffee convenient!

4. J_and_V

J_and_V Member

Yeah, the ones that come up on Google do not get good ratings. Whatever Oregon/California uses on the roads in the Siskiyous does a number on the car.
    Thanks for the suggestions.

5. fixj

fixj Active Member

I have used the car wash on Union Hills, just east of 91st.....look for sign saying $3 ....recommend upgrading to $5.....free vacuums.....good place for an oil change.....

6. J_and_V

J_and_V Member

Thanks all...We had lunch @ Cheezheadz so I ran the car through the car wash in that lot (near Bashas?).
    Not a great job, but it will do for now.

7. J_and_V

J_and_V Member

After the 2nd drive from Seattle to Sun City, we went to Costco in Glendale and after filling the tank ($1.51/gal), I ran the car through their car wash. $7.99 + tax and it did a nice job. I'll go back....but no more drives to or from Seattle.