Building the Pool...

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by BPearson, Mar 21, 2019.

1. sussea

sussea Member

I would go :)

2. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

I would be there.

3. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

Would this be a masquerade to hide our identities? It could also be themed after the "I've Got A Secret" show where attendees real identities are revealed. Could be fun.

4. Cynthia

Cynthia Well-Known Member

Beautiful pool. I know your going to enjoy it.

5. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Gotta be honest, the pool was more my wife's "thing" than mine. Now that it's in and running, absolutely love it. These 100 degree days feel more like 80. Never was one to hang out at the community pools. Never much into socializing and chatting. Hell, when i work out i read a book and have wireless headphones in. Maybe someday i will become Mr. Friendly; probably not though.

I suspect when we hit the 110 plus it will become even sweeter. Yesterday after getting out and heading to the store commented, "not a bad way to live." She was right, as usual.

6. Lyoness

Lyoness New Member

Very nice.I would love a pool but not worth the maintenance for me since my skin and the water, sun don't get along. Wrinkles arent my best look :p

7. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

My "Pool Time" (3 times a week) is a great part of my social life.
    I belong to the Handi-Capables Club and have met a lot of nice people.
    Also, the pool classes are basically my excercise!

8. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Probably the best exercise we can get for those aging joints Peg. The indoor pool at Sun Dial will get you out of the sun L. Problem there is the chlorine. If you go to Oakmont they have a salt water pool but be mindful the water volleyball takes over the pool during their club times.