4WBW Firearm Training

Discussion in 'Sun City New Members' started by Suni Johnson, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Suni Johnson

Suni Johnson New Member

Hello Sun City Neighbors!

My Name is Suni, owner of "4Women By Women Firearm Training, LLC".
    Small Business & Female owned. Started teaching in 2010. NRA Certified Instructor, Range Safety Officer and Retired Arizona Ranger.
    I offer a unique training course in firearm safety and education for Women and Men of all ages. I am passionate about training you the correct way the first time out.
    I've been a resident business owner in Sun City since 2016. I am located on the corner of 103rd Avenue and Coggins Drive in Sun City, Arizona. (103rd and Grand Avenue).

Air Force Brat, JRROTC Rifle "Top Gun" Alumni. When I met my Husband in the early 1980's we trained together with rifles. It wasn't until later we started training with pistols.
    My Family was a victim of violence in early 2009. I joined and volunteered for the City of Glendale Police Department CPAAG "Citizens Police Academy Alumni " and the Glendale's Mayors "101 University" and the Glendale Fire Department learning all I could... I really learned a lot from the volunteer organizations. Became a Block Watch Leader for my Glendale Community. Was very active with my community and the Mayor's office. Which at one time I was introduced to pistols and wanted more.
    I looked for training in basic classes and all were taught by Men. Each course took me a step closer, offering some sort of training, always left feeling that I wanted more. When I joined the Arizona Ranger, I was able to get more intense training with them and other police departments.
    Being the only female in some of the training courses did not hold me back. It wasn't until later that I saw the need for 4 Women By Women firearm training. Which took me to take my instructor courses. The need to offer a Women based and or a coed course that supports my style of training was needed. It took me many firearm training courses and added training.
    From that I styled my training studio to cater to your training and offer my training background to help you achieve your skills.
    I offer a unique style of training that you will not get in a group setting. I offer One-on-One or a small group setting with Hands-on-Training. By appointment Only!
    I started in my friends garage and now offer training at my 4WBW Training Studio and building 4WBW Student Commissary. The Student commissary is geared to offer you all the training tools for your training needs.
    I cater to New Firearm holders from 8 to 86 years young. Your training in Safety and Education is my goal to train you the correct way with your tool. I will assist you in your training needs to getting the firearm that fit your needs and correct for your makeup and training.

Thank you for allowing me to educate you in Firearm Safety & Education. Ask me about Senior, Veterans and or Active Military & Family discounts.

Suni Johnson
    4 Women By Women Firearm Training, L.L.C
    4womenbwomen@gmail.com ~ www.4WBW-az.com
    602-639-1707