Which house would you prefer to buy?

Discussion in 'Non Sun City Related Discussions' started by Emily Litella, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Emily Litella

Emily Litella Well-Known Member

Deleted.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
  2. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

When I bought my house 6 years ago, I did not want to do anything.
    Consequently, I would go with the new neutral carpet unless you want to put a different kind of flooring such as tile.

3. archer

archer New Member

I would go with an allowance, I don't care for carpeting and would prefer to put in wood, laminate, or tile flooring. Even if I chose to stick with carpet, I like making my own choices, not living with someone else's.

4. BruceW

BruceW Active Member

I agree with Archer, I would prefer to put in my own hardwood, etc., you never know what is in/under old carpet even it is freshly cleaned.
    Also if you choose to go with the new carpet option the seller picked you will likely get the cheapest thing they could find since they are not planning to stay.
    With that said, most buyers like the new carpet idea so they can just move in. I guess it all depends on what you want.

5. Fiona

Fiona New Member

Also agree with Archer. You have more choices that way. Which backyard or floor plan did you like best? Were they the same models? I fell in love with the fruit trees in our yard and how big it was. I have more privacy here than I did in my walled in yard in Vistancia. Glad you are narrowing it down Emily.

6. Fiona

Fiona New Member

Glad you finally got rid of them. The worst of the lot seem to hang on like rats for whatever reason.

Wished you were here already as this mornings weather is absolutely delicious. My personal favorite time of the year in AZ.