What a lovely property

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by BPearson, Jun 7, 2017.

1. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Just for the nuts of it i stopped at an open house at a garden court apt just across from the Bell lawn bowling greens yesterday. It was nice, pricey for the money. but totally redone. It was being offered for $149,000 with 1300 plus square feet.

While there, a realtor friend suggested i go look at a home just on the market. Stopped and got me wife and we went to see this property on West Saratoga Circle. Dang, my friend was spot on; the home was gorgeous.

The home was first modeled in 1970, was Plan 65 and had four elevations; the Lilac, the Piedmont, the
    Yavapai and the Charlene.

This home, the Yavapai has been opened up and remodeled extensively. The finish work is gorgeous with rounded and textured corners. The third bedroom has been converted into a craft/laundry room and works beautifully for someone who wants the convenience of having the laundry between the two bedrooms. It's a corner lot with a pool and well laid out entertaining area. The only drawback is the wall around it is too low; i would raise it to 6 feet.

It's not an inexpensive property at $312,000 but considering the quality of the workmanship, it appears to be well worth the money. There's just over 1800 square feet, but seems larger given the open design and great flow. You can find pictures here on Realtor.Com.

I told the realtor yesterday, this one won't last long. We'll see eh?