Way cool SC property...

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by BPearson, Dec 22, 2015.

1. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Got a phone call from an old friend who had/has a home for sale in Sun City. She had a buyer but something went wrong and the deal fell through (it was on the buyers end). She knew I was interested in the house, but unfortunately I don't want to be selling two homes to get into another and begin anew.

I just watched Cynthia's video of the Christmas boat parade on Dawn Lake and in it you can see just how special those properties are. C has the perfect location for watching sunsets over the water and this one is just down the road and has the same exquisite views.

The house is at 14008 N 99th Drive and was originally a model home on the lake and from the Galleria 75 collection. The house is a modified Frontenac and is architecturally unique. Here's what her Realtor Bea Mitchell has to say about it:
    WONDERFUL DAWN LAKE PROPERTY WITH GREAT VIEWS! YOU ARE SURE TO ENJOY THIS UNIQUE DEL WEBB FLOOR PLAN THE FRONTENAC WITH AN EXTENDED FAMILY ROOM. THIS HOME FEATURES: OVER 2000 SQ. FT., 2 BEDROOMS, 3 BATHS, 2 CAR GARAGE, LIVING ROOM, FAMILY ROOM, FORMAL DINING ROOM, EAT-IN KITCHEN, AND INSIDE LAUNDRY. GREAT OUTDOOR SPACE WITH A LARGE TILED COVERED PATIO WITH FANS AND 2 ADDITIONAL PATIOS TO SIT AND ENJOY YOUR BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF THE LAKE AND OUR GREAT ARIZONA SUNSETS. HOME HAS LEASED SOLAR PANELS AT THE PRESENT COST OF $139.08 2ND YEAR WILL BE $142.90.. 20 YEAR LEASE. AVERAGE ELECTRIC BILLS UNDER $25.00 PER MONTH.

I'd love to take this home and put our stamp on it; it's that cool a property. Dawn Lake is literally a community within a community and living on it is something very special.

You can find the link to see the property here.

2. sussea

sussea Member

Very nice house. I would love that laundry room and view.