The Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium

Discussion in 'Non Sun City Related Discussions' started by Anita Mae, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Anita Mae

Anita Mae Member

DSCN0089.jpg DSCN2967.jpg

This Wildlife Zoo is close to The Sun City Area - -a perfect place to take your visitors, friends, and grandkids. 165th Ave. & Northern. It has grown over many years of adding on and adding on -- now the site is beautiful....home to many animals of all kinds. Dillon's Restaurant is on the property and there you can enjoy something to eat while you watch the marine life in their large aquarium. Look for coupons inside of Egg Cartons -- buy one get one free for tickets. And/or look for their coupons which come in the mailers - I believe called "Valu-pack" ? It is a fun place to visit.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  2. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

My neighbor went to the Wildlife Zoo for lunch last week.
    She brought me a menu. The prices aren't bad.
    I plan to go soon. The aquariums sound interesting.

3. archer

archer New Member

This is our go-to place whenever we have visitors....especially children. You can spend the day there and not even see half of it.....the giraffe feeding station is a favorite for the grandkids.....the aquarium is mine. Food is adequate, and not terribly expensive, though I think the original Dillons restaurant is better than the one at Wildlife World.

4. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

If you like the zoo, you might like Enchanted Village. I posted about it.

5. Anita Mae

Anita Mae Member

Remember the Phoenix Zoo --- It was rated one of the top 5 Zoos for Children - - That is a nice Plus for Phoenix.
    Here is the Phoenix Zoo's website -- great info on it if you decide to visit.

http://www.phoenixzoo.org/

Prices on Tuesdays are $10.00 for the month of August. That is a nice price.
    In the winter months the Zoo has their annual "Zoo Lights" - -
    :butterfly: