Recommendations for Carpet Cleaning in Original Sun City

Discussion in 'Sun City Phoenix (Original), West & Grand - Arizon' started by Emily Litella, May 11, 2013.

1. Emily Litella

Emily Litella Well-Known Member

Deleted.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
  2. bmac007

bmac007 Member

I actually might need this too in the future... Any suggestions out there for carpet cleaners?

3. suncityjack

suncityjack Active Member

I'm interested in getting one that utilizes green technology, so if anyone has used one of them, do tell.

4. 5thd

5thd Member

There are so many carpet cleaning companies around, if I like one, I use them again. If I don't, then I look elsewhere. My neighbors have a "rug doctor" but they are 400 dollars (get your money back soon) and weigh 50 lbs. Hoover makes a carpet cleaner that gets good reviews. I don't have much carpet in my home, but my rental has quite a bit.

5. 5thd

5thd Member

Anyone ever try the CLEANING MONKEY? Saw their ad.

6. archer

archer New Member

We have had good luck with the Bissell steam cleaner (Pro Heat) We used it a lot when our home was rented and carpeted.... Now we use it for area rugs and the patio rug.... It really does a good job.

7. Cranmore Carpet

Cranmore Carpet New Member

I am one of the owners at Cranmore Carpet Cleaning, we are now cleaning with Reverse Osmosis water so you get a pure water rinse, takes all the impurities out of our water. Also "the cleaning monkey" is a great guy. I just found this post as we were looking at reviews and this popped up. Kinda cool to see folks mention us when they think of carpet cleaning, we are always in Sun City areas if anyone has any questions or needs ask away.

8. Cranmore Carpet

Cranmore Carpet New Member

Thank you so much

We are doing a special on Saturday oct 12th with 100% of the proceeds going to a friend of ours who has just was diagnosed with leukemia. You can see details of it on our facebook page just search Cranmore Carpet Cleaning

9. To keep your carpet completely clean it is necessary to go through 9-step cleaning. They are-
    1. Vacuum
    2. Baseboard Crevice Vacuum
    3. Move Some Furniture
    4. Treatment of Spots/Stains
    5. Truck-Mounted Deep Steam Extraction
    6. Carpet Rinse
    7. Carpet Fans for Faster Drying
    8. Deodorize
    9. Fluff Rake Carpet
    Ensure that your carpet cleaner do all of these.

10. suncityjack

suncityjack Active Member

I tried OxiFresh at www.oxifresh.com because it had one hr. dry time, safe for children and pets, no stink. Here is before and after for spot that I figured was beyond hope since it was 5 yrs since last done and dogs claimed it.My friend had recommended this place because of her severe allergies and said it was the only one that didn't trigger an reaction. new 030.jpg new 032.jpg

11. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

Last year I used All City Carpet Cleaning (623-572-0534) and was quite satisfied.
    My neighbor also used them.

They give a 5% discount to seniors. And isn't that what we are in Sun City????
    With discount, 5 rooms cost $118.75.

12. MrsBeloit

MrsBeloit New Member

They are unbelievable! I am more than satisfied with the results of my cleaning...honestly, my carpet looks brand new now!!! I have been trying to get stains out from the baby spilling kool-aid, our new puppy peeing in the house, and other random unexplainable things the children have managed to destroy the carpet with. There was a scent in my house I could not get rid of, hence why I decided to call a carpet cleaning professional. I am so impressed with my "brand new carpet" and the price I paid for it. Cheaper than renting a rug doctor and the chemicals for it. Plus, the worker who came out was very professional and helpful. Will definitely call again and refer all my friends...great quality carpet cleaning!!