O J Brady defeats NFL...

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by BPearson, Sep 3, 2015.

1. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Thought i'd try this one out here and see if we had any takers. Just coming over the wire services is the story that Tom (AKA O J) Brady has had his 4 game suspension lifted. It's been a too-long drug out story, and if there is any good news it's hopefully it is over (please don't appeal this Roger Goodell, let the damn thing finally die).

I'm neither a Patriot's lover, nor hater. I think Brady is one of the best to ever play the game. I absolutely believe he had his hand in the balls being deflated, but his denial is straight from that movie; Guide For the Married Man. The theme of the movie through the series of vignettes was simple...deny, deny, deny.

Brady refused to cooperate and then just kept up the mantra, "I didn't do nothing wrong." Right, two overpaid ball boys took it upon themselves to sneak into a bathroom and deflate the footballs. One can only snicker at the absurdity of it all.

Congrats to the new O J of the NFL. Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

2. Cynthia

Cynthia Well-Known Member

Question about the deflated ball. If it were deflated, why would it benefit one team over the other...aren't both teams using the same ball at the same time? (Obviously I don't follow the game)

3. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Each team provides the balls they play with.