My name is Bob Aleo and am happy to be here.

Discussion in 'Sun City New Members' started by BobA, Jan 24, 2022.

1. BobA

BobA New Member

My wife and I have lived in Sun City since 2012 and in Arizona since 1989. We haven't regretted living here for a single minute. Learning about the history of the original Sun City along with the current events is fascinating. Reading through some of the forums has been fun.

2. suncityjack

suncityjack Active Member

Welcome to TOSC ! Yes, learning SC history is indeed fascinating and helpful in understanding where we are today--many of these forums are treasures indeed and I wish more people would have similar curiosity and interest.

3. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Delighted you found us and jumped on board. Sun City is a great place to live and knowing our history makes even better. Welcome BobA.

4. OneDayAtATime

OneDayAtATime Active Member

Welcome! I, too, love it here. Blue skies, sunshine, activities galore, the sound of freedom overhead...we are all so blessed!

5. LoriEllingson

LoriEllingson New Member

It is so great to hear from you and we welcome you to this site. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed your article in the opinion section of the Sun City independent. It was so well written, so spot on, and entertaining as well. My 91-year-old mother enjoyed it equally as well. After reading your article she said “I definitely will need to go to the next board meeting as it seems to be more entertaining than a three ring circus. “

6. BobA

BobA New Member

Thank you for the welcome message. Let's hope the knowledge of the past will help move us in the right direction for the future.

7. BobA

BobA New Member

Thank you for the welcome message. Your TOSC posts over the years have given many great insight into the former workings of the community and how it plays into the present.

8. BobA

BobA New Member

Thank you for the welcome. You forgot to include on your list the great people of Sun City. I guess that's a given.

9. BobA

BobA New Member

Lori, thank you for kind words. Thank your mom as well. I know you had a disappointing attempt to run for the RCSC Board. Hang in there and give another try for 2023! You don't appear to have a drop of quitter blood in you. Your patience and resilience will reward you looking forward.

Enigma likes this.