KSCW

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by carptrash, Mar 16, 2018.

1. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

I just discovered (okay, I'm slow) a community radio station from Sun City West with the call letters KSCW, located at 103.1. i can pick it up in my car while putzing around Sun City, but not in my garage or in my home. However it does stream on-line here.

http://streamdb6web.securenetsystems.net/ce/index.cfm?stationCallSign=KSCW

Needless to say it's (after three days of listing) an oldies station but it seems to cover a lot of different versions of that term and I am still learning more. Check it out for some good news.

2. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

I've written this before but it is worth repeating: Sun City West has done several things well regarding clubs over the past 6 or 7 years. They started with the boomers club back around 2010 and it exploded. They added the old car restoration club that is simply kicking butt. The radio club/station was a year or two in the making but it has proven to be a nice addition. Finally i know they started a beer brewing club but am unsure how well it has been received.
    And these are just the clubs i know of. Speaks well of them looking to the future don't you think?