Huge Inventory Reduction Sale!!

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by Fiona, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Fiona

Fiona New Member

The Sun City Clay Club is having their annual year end inventory reduction sale at the Lakeview Center on Thunderbird and Del Webb blv on Friday and Sat. Club members reduce their pieces to make room for more next year. Great time to pick up some very nice pottery, both functional and decorative.

2. Fiona

Fiona New Member

Hope you can make it next fall. There is a great juried show coming up the end of Feb/March where all the best art pieces are on display for the public to see. It will be at the Lake View center in the large hall. I will let everyone know the exact date and time when we are a bit closer.

Did you find a good apartment yet Emily? I know of some newer ones up on Happy Valley/Lake Pleasant called Encantada. They have a great little patio/fire place area and it is just a short drove down 107th/Happy Valley to all things Sun City. The shopping is all new up there and there are lots of places to eat as well.

3. Fiona

Fiona New Member

The Farmer's Mkt will start up again Thursday Jan 9th, from 8 till noon. We will be there unless weather or illness gets in the way.

4. Fiona

Fiona New Member

I love that apartment complex and enjoyed watching it be built a few years back. I was hoping our daughter would rent a little spot there when we lived in Vistancia.

Glad you are getting things going