Hovian Pictures

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by pegmih, Jul 26, 2015.

1. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

I never can get the name right, but you know the new homes that are going up across from the Posse. Here are some pictures I took today. More in next post.

Field 1.jpg

Field 2.jpg

Field 3.jpg

From Posse 1.jpg

From Posse 2.jpg

2. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

more pictures

From Posse 4.jpg

Next to Posse 1.jpg

Next to Posse 2.jpg

Sign.jpg

Street 1.jpg

3. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

Still more
    Street 1.jpg

Street Closed.jpg

Trucks.jpg

4. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Nice pics Peg; thanks. For some folks who haven't seen the property. the real difference is all of the walls the original builder had put up are down.What surprised me the most was they took down the wall adjacent to the pet cemetary...i'm at a loss on that one.

The other thing was you can see in the pics where the equipment is stored looks like it's bumping up on the storage yard for the cemetary. And of course the Posse building is well in view of one of the sections where that wall is too short. It's not the Posse building itself, but the parking area that is a tad tacky looking.

My guess is KHov has a plan to address all of these items and in a way that will be tasteful and welcoming to buyers. Should be fun to watch.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  5. 3rdGen

3rdGen Member

Thanks for Sharing :)

6. Fiona

Fiona New Member

Thanks for this. So nice to see something new springing up here. Can't wait to see and tour the models.

7. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

I just took another look at the KHov models and once again I was not impressed.
    It looked like some of them did not have easy access from garage to kitchen.
    The idea of a den is good because many people now need an office for computer.
    However, instead of a separate room, one of the other areas could have been enlarged to accommodate a computer area.

Saturday I hope to take more pictures to share.

8. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

October 10 the other day in the Daily News Sun E. The walls are almost all back up, some of the shrubbery is in and it is starting to take shape. The model home configuration that peg is talking in all likelihood is where the garage is being used as a showroom and they have positioned things to help the flow of traffic. Once they sell off the models they will obviously make it work like it is supposed to.