Health Fair

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by CMartinez, Dec 25, 2017.

1. CMartinez

CMartinez Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the date and time for the next Health Fair they are having at Sundial? Hopefully, I haven't missed it. Thanks to all of you in advance.

2. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

There was a big Health Fair 11/8 at Sundial. Not sure when/who will host the next one?

3. CMartinez

Thanks Aggie, I thought I saw another one advertised as a health fair for what I thought was this weekend. My mistake, as I can't find it anywhere.

4. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

Although this is not an actual Health Fair, there may be organizations that are geared towards health needs. This is a great event for everyone no matter how long you've lived in Sun City. It's also perfect for those thinking about becoming a resident. I hope it's okay to share this: [​IMG]

Momsdream likes this.
  5. CMartinez

I feel this is a great item to share on this forum for everyone in the community. I didn't even know this existed until I got on the board. So many great things about our community and here is a place to learn so much more about it.

6. Joelyn

Joelyn New Member

upload_2017-12-28_10-27-4.png There is also the Lovin' Life After 50 Expo which will be held at Sundial on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 from 9am to 1pm.

Momsdream likes this.
  7. CMartinez

Thank You so much Joelyn, this is the one I remembered seeing.