Good News ! ! I heard on a T.V. news program -- Fanny Packs are back in style !

Discussion in 'Non Sun City Related Discussions' started by Anita Mae, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Anita Mae

Anita Mae Member

I am so thankful - -Fanny Packs are back in S T Y L E ! ! ! My favorite thing to wear on my hip to carry all of my must-have-items.... I have worn one for years -- when I worked - -I always had it on - I wear one out when I speed walk - I have it on at the gym. And yes, sometimes I would be made fun of....I did not care --
    My Fanny Pack was ME ! Perfect for a hands free solution - -carry it all !

2. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

I never carry a purse since a neighbor and some friends had their purses grabbed from them after leaving a SC restaurant.
    Cocos about Bell & 99th.

I put my small wallet in pocket in pants that has a velcro closing that I sewed on.

My car key and all those little thingies that stores scan are on a strong silver cord around my neck.
    Even the rec centers now have one of those small scanable thingies.

I keep my purse in an ice chest (no ice) in the trunk of my car.
    Why the ice chest you ask? Because it might help protect my cell phone.

3. DDArm

DDArm Member

I normally carry a fanny pack when I travel. We are avid photographers and fanny packs are such a useful tool.

4. Cynthia

Cynthia Well-Known Member

Hard to find them in a store. I usually go to ebay for those.

5. Anita Mae

Anita Mae Member

Cynthia - -go shopping at some of the Thrift stores -- they normally have a nice selection of Fanny Packs that look brank new ! I purchased one at Walmart a couple of years ago -- a nice size....maybe they still carry them.
    AND we have a "Flea-Market" located near I-10 and Litchfield...nice Fanny Packs there -- however, caution - - sometimes the Zippers might fail.

6. gilmark

gilmark New Member

Guess I'll get one for my next trip--hope the airline won't consider it a third carryon.