Finally... move date set

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by BruceW, Aug 2, 2020.

1. BruceW

BruceW Active Member

Just a little note to say we are finally moving to Sun City and I get to retire.
    It has been a long time coming and it didn't happen when we wanted, but the day is a now a reality.
    We will be unloading our truck on Aug 23rd... early in the AM of course.
    If you feel like lifting a box or two, just drive south of the Sun Bowl on 107th and you will see the truck.
    PODs will follow a few days later, we are getting the firemen to unload those.
    Crazy to move to AZ in Aug... yup, but things happen for a reason and you sometimes just have to follow.

Looking forward to this new chapter in our life.

David Martin and Emily Litella like this.
  2. BruceW

BruceW Active Member

Thanks, I’ll never turn down help. ;)
    The house is a little quirky, but we like it. Lots to do to make it ours, but plenty of time to do that. Just happy that our move is becoming a reality.

3. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

My bad Bruce, been tied up with some medical issues; surgery tomorrow. Congrats on finally getting here, been a log slog brother.

4. carptrash

carptrash Active Member

I'll be there to lift all the heaviest things,
    in spirit.

5. David Martin

David Martin New Member

I too have been able to get somewhat settled in SCW. Too many trips to the dump, 40 year accumulation of stuff just happens.

Most of what I plan to keep is in storage while my home is remodeled and put on the market.

I'm excited about my new life.

carptrash likes this.
  6. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Congrats and enjoy; looks like SCW will be opening everything soon.