Farmer's Market reminder

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by Fiona, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Fiona

Fiona New Member

Just wanted to remind you that the first Farmer's Mkt will be this Thursday starting at 8 and goes till noon. Stop by the Sun City Clay Club booth and I will be so happy to meet you in person. Taking some TSC cards with me to pass around to the other vendors and visitors. It will be in the parking lot at the Bell Rec center.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  2. Fiona

Fiona New Member

We had a decent turnout for the first day and got to meet some new arrivals to Sun City. Gave them all the site information so I hope they log on and join in the fun here.

There were some new and different vendors there today and it looks to be growing more. We will all be there next Thurs.

3. Ruthie

Ruthie New Member

We just pulled in and yesterday was our first day back. I am sure sorry we missed this, but we will try to make it next week. Sounds great!

4. Fiona

Fiona New Member

I certainly will. We are all getting excited and the clubs getting active after the summer lul. So many neat hand crafted things available. I especially enjoy looking at the custom jewelry the silver craft people do. Hope to meet you there Emily!!!!

5. Fiona

Fiona New Member

Sorry you missed this week but next week we will be there along with the other vendors. I will be buying some honey from the new honey people next week to help with allergies....I hope lol. Ruthie I will send you my real name and you can ask for me at the clay club booth. I would love to meet some of the people here.

6. Amber

Amber Member

I heard there were plenty of craft vendors, but little to no fruit and vegetable vendors. Does anyone know if this situation will change as the season goes on?

7. Fiona

Fiona New Member

I believe it will Amber. The gal running these markets is a farmer and encourages other farmers to participate and operates 12 markets. I am sure there will be more food items soon. I am looking forward to the apricots myself. I will make a note to post as more vendors come on the scene.