Communications in Arizona

Discussion in 'Non Sun City Related Discussions' started by pegmih, May 14, 2013.

1. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

2. bmac007

bmac007 Member

Do you have other options for telephone, Television and Computer other than Cox in Sun City? Of course how can you beat $80 a month....

3. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

Yes. There are other companies that offer these services.
    Cox just seems to be the favorite.

4. bmac007

bmac007 Member

gotcha.. ;)

5. suncityjack

suncityjack Active Member

Anyone have any other favorites? They've been running ads for some company offering connectivity to all devices, but I always forget the name CenturyLink maybe? I had Qwest at first but switched to Cox and considering switching again....

6. archer

archer New Member

We use CenturyLink for the DSL line, and Dish for TV.....mostly because we can use the same dish service we have in Colorado and with the hopper system we can watch our Broncos on the computer (or on the TV through the computer) and also the local Denver news.

7. suncityjack

suncityjack Active Member

IPTV called Prism seems to be CenturyLink's latest push via their TV ads. Thoughts on that?

8. archer

archer New Member

It wouldn't work for me, but might be an alternative for those who live in one place....I don't know how their prices compare with Cox, but it is more expensive than DISH with fewer features.