Camper Parking - Where to Go While on the Compound Waiting List

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by Karen M. B., May 29, 2019.

1. Karen M. B.

Karen M. B. New Member

I have a small travel trailer I need to store in the winter (October to May) in between camping trips and found out that although the Sun City RV Compound has 5,000 spaces, they are full and there is a waiting list of 200. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions of where to store it while I patiently wait for a space there?

Karen

2. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Welcome Karen. Does it fit in a garage? If so, it is okay in the garage, or if yours is full, maybe a neighbor who has open space in theirs. Are you in a single family home or attached unit? Another option if you are in a single family home and have a fence with a gate you can put it behind the fence.

3. Karen M. B.

Karen M. B. New Member

It is a 17 ft Jayco travel trailer. Standard tow behind hard side hybrid, not a pop up. My home here in Glendale had side drive space behind an RV gate. One of the perks I am giving up in my move to SC but so worth giving it up in my opinion.

My new home is single family.

The Sun City RV compound is SO nicely priced. I need to find a good reasonable storage facility until such time as I can get a space in the compound.

--Karen

4. Karen M. B.

Karen M. B. New Member

Thank you so much! I will give them a call today.

--Karen

5. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Nice job e, way beyond my pay grade on storing stuff. Never owned a trailer, 5th wheel or motor home, never will. The one thing for sure is the Sun City RV lot is one of the best deals in town. If you've never seen it from above on the Riverview golf course, Google earth it; stunning.