Campaign Rally

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by 5thd, Sep 13, 2018.

1. 5thd

5thd Member

Posted in Non Sun City Discussions.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  2. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting 5thd. I will make a point to be there.

This is the perfect spot to inject a personal observation and a suggestion people hopefully will understand. These midterms will gt heated and ugly. The commercials are already nasty and in abundance. The nature of these boards is such that those of us who post tend to be opinionated. Rather than driving the TOSC community apart, i would suggest any further posting that are politically driven be posted in the non-Sun City section. That way posters that don't want to read things that may get their feathers ruffled can ignore them.

I know this is splitting hairs because this post is about a Sun City Grand event. That said, i have tried to post these kinds of threads in that non-SC section. Don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, and in the end, you can post anywhere you like. I just am anticipating the closer we get to the November vote, the uglier this will get. And as the posts get more pointed, by posting them all in one place we can grow that section and keep the angst in one location.

Emily Litella likes this.