Awesome show...

Discussion in 'Non Sun City Related Discussions' started by BPearson, Nov 22, 2015.

1. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

I'm breaking my self-imposed posting ban to share a quick story: My wife and I were fortunate enough to win a bus trip at the Del Webb Sun Cities Museum. It was donated by Bell Travel (thanks Butch) in the shopping center on 99th and 103rd.

I wasn't keen on traveling all the way to Apache Junction but the bride wanted to go and a friend said Barleen's was a pretty good evening out. I called and scheduled the trip and was I surprised by evenings end. Let me rephrase that, I was stunned.

It was a dinner show with great food and even better was the entertainment. From the minute they took the stage, it was non-stop energy. Two hours later we vowed we would be back with both friends and relatives...it was that darned good.

While it's a long way to go, you'll never regret the decision to haul butt to the other side of the valley. And if the drive is more than you want, Bell travel will be going back in January, February, March and April. This one was the variety show, and for sure we'll want to catch the two Rock and Roll shows coming up.

Seriously gang, the Barleen Arizona Opry is one of those AZ stops not to be missed.

2. J_and_V

J_and_V Member

Barleen Arizona Opry?

Is there a difference between the Old Time Rock and Roll Show One and the Old Time Rock and Roll Show Two? Yep, I googled it and looked at the info...could not tell the difference.

Self-Imposed posting ban?

3. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

I think it is two separate and different shows V. Looking forward to catching one or both of them.

I guess I miss-typed...more of a boycott than posting ban eh?