Anthem Outlet Mall

Discussion in 'Non Sun City Related Discussions' started by wizfourfam, Aug 15, 2013.

1. wizfourfam

wizfourfam New Member

I am exited to have discovered the Anthem Outlet Mall! They have covered parking (signs direct you), an air conditioned little rest area, air-conditioned food court and a decent variety of shops. Especially love the Coach store.......good deals/discount coupons in store. Always walk out with something. :joyous: If shopping with grandkids, they also have a covered/shaded play area with slide/climber, water feature and lots of benches to relax.

2. suncityjack

suncityjack Active Member

I've heard that they are worried that they are having too much business siphoned from them bec. of so many other outlet malls popping up. Have you noticed any signs of decline?

3. archer

archer New Member

The new outlet mall by Westgate is pretty awesome, I wouldn't be surprised if it is drawing people from Anthem, they are more centrally located....and of course they have the proximity to Cabellas.

4. suncityjack

suncityjack Active Member

I was a little disappointed that it didn't have more ambiance. I'm not much of a shopper, but enjoy looking around and eating and such. I really like Kierland Commons for the overall experience and when you cross the street there's Andrew Weil's restaurant and that is such a pleasant place.