An honest mistake...member exchange meeting

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by BPearson, Apr 12, 2015.

1. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Please note, there is no question mark after the header: An honest mistake. I am trying to be as straight forward as possible without being accusatory. It's just the timing of this, couldn't be worse.

So the day before what could be one of the more contentious member exchange meetings in years, we get the weekly RCSC email blast telling us the Member Exchange meeting is at the Sundial Auditorium for Monday morning at 9 am. In another thread I suggested the RCSC be prepared with more chairs, hence the move perhaps made sense.

Rather than just taking it on face value, I loaded the girls in the car and drove by two rec centers where the message still told us that meeting would be at Lakeview on Monday morning. It begs the question; which one is correct?

Hopefully someone will clear up this mess, because at this stage of the game, it is unclear where one might go tomorrow morning. Should they not, it may well only add fuel to the fire.

2. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

The sunaz.com website also still shows the meeting at Lakeview Social Hall. This is one of the most important places the information should be correct. Should be an interesting morning.

3. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

Perhaps the change of venue for the Board/Member Exchange could be announced prior to the Sun Bowl Show tonight. Many cardholders will be present and if the location has indeed changed to Sundial it would be a great way to "communicate" with members.

4. Amber

Amber Member

Per reliable source, meeting at Lakeview as noted on sunaz.com. Correction to be issued ASAP