A dance for everyone in Sun City...Ballroom to Rock N'Roll

Discussion in 'Talk of Music' started by Anita Mae, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Anita Mae

Anita Mae New Member

Ballroom Dancing in Sun City is held several times a week - - evenings and afternoons. Most Ballroom Dances have Live Big Band Music performed by excellent musicians. Dancing Classical Ballroom - - not as you see on "Dancing with the stars" - we do not preform acrobats (ha-ha)...
    And, our attire is more like "Academy Awards" - then ???
    Ballroom dancing is total enjoyment - - check out the Sun City Clubs for times - days -etc.

Rock N' Roll Dances are also held in Sun City - - D.J's play super - 50's 60's and more to dance to - - Line Dance Dancers even enjoy doing their dances.

If you enjoy dancing -- you will enjoy what Sun City has to offer ! And a PLUS - - we have awesome - Wood Dance Floors !

2. gilmark

gilmark New Member

I have a non-dancing partner (part Rheumatoid Arthritis and part two-left feet), but I would love to dance. Are there spare men who like to dance for the love of dancing, not looking for a woman to date?

3. Anita Mae

Anita Mae New Member

Absolutely Gilmark -- most folks who are serious dancers go to enjoy dancing... not to find someone to date. ( of course some are looking to date -- duh ).. Check out the dance clubs and pick one that seems to suit your dancing needs...They are fun and you will get a good aerobic work-out !

4. gilmark

gilmark New Member

I am hoping to attend a dance soon to check it out. Thanks for the information. I always said I'd dance in heaven, but isn't this "heavenly" living in Sun City -- and isn't now the best time?

5. Anita Mae

Anita Mae New Member

Go for it

Go try it out Gilmark - - even if ya just sit and listen to the music - -it is worth your time ! and yes, heavenly is Sun City !