2016 RCSC Candidate Forums on YouTube

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by aggie, Nov 8, 2016.

1. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

Okay.....the first forum held on November 3rd at Fairway has been posted. I hope you watch this and wait to vote after viewing the 2nd Forum to be recorded on November 15th at Marinette. Better yet, attend the evening Marinette event and get your questions answered in person!

2016 Candidate Forum #1 at Fairway - YouTube

2. Ida Eisert

Ida Eisert Guest

Thanks for posting.....

3. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

Important to keep this close to the top. RCSC Candidate Forum Tuesday the 15th at Marinette Center 99th & Union Hills. The cookies are so good, you'll get to see the recent remodeling of Marinette and you can get first hand information about the candidate's knowledge of Sun City issues. Social time starts at 6:30 and the Forum begins at 7:00.

Once again it would be wise to wait until after attending or viewing the Marinette Forum before voting. You have until December 13th to vote.

4. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Excellent points aggie and waiting until after the next candidate forum makes sense. I heard some things at the last one that makes me question at least one of the candidates value in getting my vote. If you can't get there, at least watch the video.

5. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

Last reminder that tonight is the RCSC Candidate Forum at Marinette!!! 7:00.

Be careful of all the construction in the 99th Avenue/Union Hills intersection.

6. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

I thought both candidate forums were good/informative. For me, i want candidates who put the community first; if you can't get past that one, you simply won't get my vote. We've moved too far from that "symbiotic relationship" where we are considered equal partners with the corporate entity. I understand why, it doesn't mean i have to like it.

7. Cynthia

Cynthia Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if there will be a video?

8. Jhiggins

Jhiggins New Member

The video of Candidate Forum #2 is currently being uploaded and should be available shortly at YouTube